So I really wanted to have this up earlier and do a video for my November TBR but I ended up getting sick on Halloween and I'm still getting over it. So I didn't think anyone would want to hear my stuffy nasally voice. So instead, here's what I'm planning on reading this month.





So if you look closely at the picture, you'll see my shiny bookmark hanging out of Retribution. So far I'm about 1/3 of the way through it and definitely enjoying it! So look for that review in the next week. Ignite Me and Champion are books I plan on reading this month for the Dystopia reading challenge. The rest are just books I wanna read to finally read them. Lol.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the Shatter Me trilogy in the library the other day, but I didn't borrow any of the books. Today I'm going to back and fingers crossed they still have all three books on the shelves. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)