Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality as a way to share all the books we got during the week!

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!

Mailbox Monday is hosted on its own site. It is there to show off the books acquired during the week!

Just 2 books this week. Ebooks from my library. Pictures of them on my kindle.

Walk on Earth a Stranger (Gold Seer Trilogy #1) by Rae Carson (Goodreads)

Ruins (Partials #3) by Dan Wells (Goodreads)

Weekly Recap: 
Posts:

Reviews:

This past week I decided to get in on the 2017 dystopia reading challenge. If you were following me before I took a break, you'll know I'm a huge fan of dystopian books! Stop by and see what I plan on reading. Speaking of dystopian books, I reviewed Fuse! I quite enjoyed it, feel free to check out my review to see more details! 

Upcoming:
I still would like to reread and review The Lives We Lost, but I'm struggling a little bit to get back into the story. I'm gonna keep at it though. I definitely think I'll be diving into Ruins this week. I've been eager to see how things play out for this series! 

Review of Ruins (Partials #3) by Dan Wells
Review of The Lives We Lost (Fallen World #2) by Megan Crewe (Depending on how getting back into the book goes)

13 comments:

  1. I read Walk on Earth a Stranger and enjoyed it! I never finished the series, sadly. I think the final book just published this week. I need to read books two and three. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Brittani. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any dystopian books. I hope you enjoy the one series you're currently reading and am planning to read this week. Have a wonderful week. 😁❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do a lot of challenges but I did the dystopian one this year too. I never seem to get tired of dystopians! And I remember that Dan Wells series- I never did get to it!

    https://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some pretty covers :) have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walk The Earth a Stranger has such a gorgeous cover!
    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of those books have beautiful covers! I am not familiar with either of them but I love the look of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to read WoEaS. And I need to finish Dan Wells's Partials trilogy. *sigh*

    Enjoy your new books. And thanks for visiting Shell's Stories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! I would like to read Ruins someday!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh Walk on Earth a Stranger sounds like something I'd like. I'll have to check it out. I hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for stopping by my page <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love being able to borrow ebooks from my library. I hope you enjoy your new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the book covers.

    Oh yes on the e-books from the library - so nice. I have been downloading audios too.

    Have a great week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have eyed the Wells trilogy. Walk on Earth has a lovely cover. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)