Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality as a way to share all the books we got during the week!


The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!

Mailbox Monday is hosted on its own site. It is there to show off the books acquired during the week!

So over the past 2 years, since the last time I did a StS, I've acquired a fair amount of books. I'm not going to post everything, but I'll post a fair chunk so everyone can see what I've got and am working on reading! 


Bought/Gifts Part 1/3:

  • Sweet Temptation (Sweet #4) by Wendy Higgins (Goodreads)
  • Stonehenge by Bernard Cornwell (Goodreads)
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads)
  • A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads)
  • Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads)
  • Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads)
  • Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads)
  • Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas (Signed Copy) (Goodreads)
A lot of Sarah J. Maas. Lol. I know a lot of people love her books so I've been collecting them to read. 

Bought/ Gifts Part 2/3:
  • Blood Ravens: The Dawn of War Omnibus (Warhammer 40k) by C.S. Goto (Goodreads)
  • The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater (Goodreads)
  • Carve The Mark (Carve The Mark #1) by Veronica Roth (Goodreads)
  • Strange The Dreamer (Strange The Dreamer #1) by Laini Taylor (Goodreads)
  • The Rose Society (The Young Elites #2) by Marie Lu (Goodreads)
  • The Midnight Star (The Young Elites #3) by Marie Lu (Goodreads)
  • Soldier (Talon #3) by Julie Kagawa (Goodreads)
  • Replica (Replica #1) by Lauren Oliver (Goodreads)
Bought/Gifts Part 3/3:
  • Until The Beginning (After The End #2) by Amy Plum (Goodreads)
  • Starbreak (Starglass #2) by Phoebe North (Goodreads)
  • Sever (The Chemical Garden #3) by Lauren DeStefano (Goodreads/Review)
  • The Shadow Cabinet (Shades of London #3) by Maureen Johnson (Goodreads)
  • Raging Star (Dustlands #3) by Moira Young (Goodreads)
  • Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads)
  • Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga #1) by Colleen Houck (Goodreads)
  • Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga #2) by Colleen Houck (Goodreads)

Weekly Recap:

Upcoming:
So I had 2 books I had read but never reviewed in 2015/2016 that I had wanted to review. So I'll be rereading them so I can finally finish my reviews and post them! YAY!

Review of Fuse (Pure #2) by Julianna Baggott
Review of The Lives We Lost (Fallen World #2) by Megan Crewe

12 comments:

  1. A Court of Thorns and Roses, LOL I have this series as well and haven't started it. Great selection of books, I hope you enjoy them all.

    Congratulations on your baby, I'm three years late :) I took 5 years off from blogging and I could understand that life happens and it isn't always easy to keep it up, especially with a little one. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts. Have a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Sunday Post! And ooh Replica- I thought that was pretty good. Hope you like it. I think The Midnight star looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those wonderful books. I hope you are having fun reading them all. Happy readings!

    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a lot of great books you got here! And welcome back to blogging!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul with lots of YA, love it. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful to have shelves of books to read, isn't it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those should keep you busy for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great bunch of books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to Mailbox Monday!!

    ENJOY your books and your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lot of books to share. I'm glad you linked at MM too.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots and lots of great books! I hope you'll enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)