Thanks to Jamie at Jamie's Bookshelf for hosting this event.

So back when I started this blog in July this was the only challenge I was interested in because it was just a general challenge I knew I'd be able to finish. The thing is, I COMPLETELY surpassed what I thought I could do. I started this challenge halfway through the year and originally set my goal at 20. I surpassed that by the end of September so I upgraded to the jumbo sized challenge which was to read 40 books. I completed that goal by November 16. So I completely underestimated how much I could read in only half a year! Lol. So lets get to the books I finished shall we???

Ok, just so everyone knows. Some of the books I read earlier in the year (books near the top of the list) I still havent reviewed on the blog yet, so for those that I do have reviews of I'll post the link. And a few near the bottom I've just finished or are about to finish so I haven't written the review yet. So I'll list those as well and then post the links once I write and post the reviews. Ok? :)

Books I completed in 2011:
  1. Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
  2. The Dead & The Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer
  3. This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer
  4. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare 
  5. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  6. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
  7. The Vampire Diaries The Return Vol 2: Shadow Souls by L.J. Smith
  8. The Vampire Diaries The Return Vol 3: Midnight by L.J. Smith
  9. Awakened by P.C. & Kristin Cast
  10. Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
  11. Passion by Lauren Kate
  12. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  13. Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
  14. Specials by Scott Westerfeld
  15. Extras by Scott Westerfeld
  16. Bogus To Bubbly: An Insiders Guide to the World of Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  17. The Secret Circle: The Initiation & The Captive Part I by L.J. Smith
  18. The Secret Circle: The Captive Part II & The Power by L.J. Smith
  19. Remember Me (Books 1-3 Omnibus) by Christopher Pike
  20. The Nine Lives Of Chloe King by Liz Braswell
  21. The Hunter's Moon by O.R. Melling
  22. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
  23. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
  24. Die For Me by Amy Plum
  25. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  26. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  27. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
  28. Return To Paradise by Simone Elkeles
  29. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
  30. The Summer King by O.R. Melling
  31. Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover by Ally Carter
  32. Only The Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
  33. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
  34. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  35. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
  36. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
  37. Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
  38. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  39. Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake
  40. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  41. Matched by Ally Condie
  42. Crossed by Ally Condie
  43. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  44. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
  45. Dragon's Oath by P.C. & Kristin Cast
  46. Borrowing Abby Grace by Kelly Green
  47. Borrowing Abby Grace: Girl Steals Guy by Kelly Green
  48. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
  49. The Name of The Star by Maureen Johnson
  50. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  51. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
  52. Annexed by Rebecca McKinnon
  53. Cantrip by Rebecca McKinnon
  54. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  55. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  56. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
  57. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
  58. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  59. Tempest by Julie Cross 
  60. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  61. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  62. Pure by Julianna Baggott (My review for this wont be posted until January)

I plan of doing the 2012 YA Reading Challenge and I plan on doubling how many books I read. So expect an even bigger list next year. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I didn't know I would even read 50 but I read 106!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)