Fall Into Reading 2011 is hosted by Callapidder Days. It's a fun, low-pressure reading challenge. You can use it to catch up on your TBR pile, those books you abandoned and want to get back to, or those books that you've been dying to read but haven't got the time to. The challenge goes from September 23rd to December 21st.

So its been a little over a month since I've been doing this challenge. And I have some updates on it so lets get to it.

So lets start off with what my first topic is: Catching up on the TBR pile. So far out of the list I compiled I've read 2 (Reviews linked) out of the TBR list:
 
I'm also changing something. I'm taking reading The Night World Series by L.J. Smith off of my list because my best friend is currently borrowing that series from me so I don't know if I'll have time to get to it once I get them back. I also have Firelight by Sophie Jordan on my list to be read really soon! So be on the lookout for that review!

The next thing on my list was to read a few books coming out this fall. So far I've picked up Destined by P.C. & Kristin Cast and it is one of the books I'm currently reading. I'm also going to change this one but I am going to add a book to this list. I'm adding Crossed by Ally Condie which I'm hoping to buy in the next week and get to.

The last thing on my list is to read a few books suggested by other bloggers. I have read one book so far:

I actually just finished this one today! YAY! I also have Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins on my TBR really soon list.

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)