Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.

This weeks topic is:
Top Ten books you loved but never wrote a review on.

It could be books you read long before you were blogging, books you read but didn't get a chance to write a review on or book you read but couldn't write a review on after you read them.

1. Heartland: Coming Home (Heartland Series #1) by Lauren Brooke - I read this book back in 5th grade. 5th grade, can you believe it? I loved the heartland series so much. For a couple of years this was my favorite series of books.I'd actually like to say the whole series but that would be more than 10 books.

2. Mars Year One: Marooned! by Brad Strickland - I read the mars year one series in middle school and absolutely loved it. It was so interesting talking about living on mars. I was really into other planets at the time so that's what really attracted me to the books, not to mention the synopsis on the back wasn't bad either.

3. The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events) by Lemony Snicket - I read all of these in middle school. I loved these books. I was addicted to them.

4. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer - I read twilight during freshman year of high school. I would write a review on it but people would either see it negatively or think I'm only a fan because of the movies even though I read the series before the movies came out.

5. The Alias Books - I read these books because I only saw the last season or two of the show and I wanted an idea of what happened in the beginning. I read these in I think 8th grade.

6. The Contest (Everest Series #1) by Gordon Korman - Another series I read during middle school.

7. The Discovery (Dive Series #1) by Gordon Korman - Middle school again

8. Shipwrecked (Island Series #1) by Gordon Korman - And again. Lol.

9. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson - This was a required reading in middle school though I'm not sure if it was 7th or 8th grade. I think it was 7th and its been a book that just kind of stuck with me. At first I wasn't interested in it but after reading the first few chapters I realized I didn't want to stop reading it.

10. The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton - This was a required reading during 7th grade but after I read the book it actually became a book I really liked. I even bought the movie that was based on the book.

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)