Cover vs. Cover & US vs. UK are weekly memes hosted by a number of different people, I found out about it from As These Pages Fly. Its about comparing different covers of the same book.

This weeks covers are:
             The US Cover                                                                            The UK Cover




















I decided to do one of the vamp diaries books this week. The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Shadow Souls was my fave book out of the series so I decided to do it. I like the face on the front of the US cover. I also really like the font on that one too. I like on the UK cover how its a picture of a key which is what they were searching for in that book. I also like the blood because in a way it shows the blood that was shed to get the keys. I also like the font on the UK cover as well. For this one I actually like the UK cover better. I like that the cover is a simple picture of a key with blood under it. Sometime I like very full covers and sometimes I like emptier covers. I think the UK cover works very well with the simple design. I choose the UK cover.

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)