Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Its a way to get out there and meet new bloggers and discover new blogs. :)

Q. If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why?

Um. Well the first one is simple. I'd either be in one of The Mortal Instruments books or one of The Infernal Devices books. Why? Jace, Will & Jem! Shadowhunters are freakin hot!!!! :D

Second, I'd love to spend eternity in Anna and the French Kiss! Why? Etienne & Paris! Hot guy in Paris! What could be better??? :D :D

TGIF is hosted by Ginger at GReads. Theres a weekly question and then we do a re-cap of the weeks posts.

Q. Dear Santa: Which books made it to your Christmas wishlist this year?

Well, lots of books. But the ones at the very top are:

Weekly Recap:
Review: Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
TBR Intervention Challenge [#10]
Review: Cantrip by Rebecca McKinnon
In My Mailbox [#19]
Teaser Tuesday [#19]
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings
Review: Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Waiting On Wednesday [#18]
Fall Into Reading 2011 Wrap-Up
2011 YA Reading Challenge Wrap-Up

9 comments:

  1. I'm with you on Anna and the French Kiss.... i love Etienne. You're going to have to fight me for him ;)haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read either of those, but if there're hot guys, then I agree!!

    New follower!
    Ning
    http://readingbykindlefire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Agree about Mortal Instruments. I'd love to meet the characters! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Pam | jellylovesbooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I really want to be with Etienne. Cricket would be good too - but Etienne is best.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to the Mortal Instruments & Anna and the French Kiss. I picked Anna too!

    A new follower! :)
    Please check out my Follow Friday!
    http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices, although I've never read a Cassandra Clare book yet. I really loved Anna, so I understand you there! Happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd want to live in the world of the Shadowhunters too!!! That would make my LIFE!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to live in Paris too! With Etienne as my boyfriend, of course. :D New follower, Happy Holidays!

    Sarah @ Smitten over Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with both of your choices! Hard to choose just one guy though haha. I'm a new follower :)
    Annmarie@World of Books

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)