Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.

This weeks topic is: 
Top Ten Books I Had Very Strong Emotions About

1. The Vampire Diaries: The Return Vol. 3 Midnight by L.J. Smith - OMG!!! I cried so hard when Damon died!!!! :.(

2. The Vampire Diaries: The Return Vol 2 Shadow Souls by L.J. Smith - I felt overwhelming happiness reading this because of all the Delena scenes!

3. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare - OMG! The end. I was crying happy tears with the ending! :.)

4. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare - I was screaming at my book because of the ending of this one!

5. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer - Omg! I was so angry throughout the book. I've been on Team Jacob since like forever and it just seemed like everything that went on through the book was to purposely drive them away. >:(

6. The Host by Stephenie Meyer - I was so happy at the end when Doc went against what Wanda wanted and brought her back in another body. :)

7. Divergent by Veronica Roth - I was so worried about whats going to happen to Tris, Four and the others.

So thats all I can think of that I've had strong emotions for. I'll update it if I think of any more.

2 comments:

  1. The ending to City of Glass was awesome! I've been putting off reading City of Fallen Angels because I've heard there's a massive cliffhanger.

    My top ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with three and four. City of Fallen Angels made me so mad! And the Host had me crying like a baby! Divergent's on my tbr pile, and I'm hoping it's as good as everyone keeps telling me it is!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)