Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Its a way to get out there and meet new bloggers and discover new blogs. :)

Q. In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

I have a couple different ones. First of all, I'd love the faeries in both The Iron Fey series and The Wicked Lovely series to come out. I'd also specifically like Damon and Stefan Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries to come out. I'm very specific about vamps. I also think it'd be really cool if the Shadowhunters from The Mortal Instruments series came out. Last but not least, I'd like the Mai from The Nine Lives of Chloe King to come out. :D

Q. Non-book-related this week!! Do you have pets? 

Book Blogger Hop

I do. I have 2 dogs, a huskie named Boots and a basset hound retriever mix named Rolly.  I also have 2 cats, one is named Tiger due to her fur with stripes and the other is named Speckles but we more commonly refer to her as Spanky. Lol. Dont ask how we came up with that nickname. I dont even know how we did. Haha. I also have 3 birds, a parakeet and 2 cockatiels though their more my parents pets. Also, my family's friends dog Jazzy is at my house everyday so its kinda like shes my adopted 3rd dog because she spends so much time at my house. Lol.


Just so everyone knows, Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Jen at Crazy-for-Books














The first pic is both my cats. The second is my cat Spanky, The third is my cat Tiger, the fourth is my dog Boots, The fifth is my dog Rolly, the sixth is my friends dog Jazzy (chillin in my living room) and the seventh I couldnt help but share is Spanky sitting on my books after she knocked them out of the neat pile they were in.

8 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! My goodness you have a lot of pets! That pic of Tiger is too cute! Have a great weekend! (and I'm following back!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following! :)

    Yay for another faerie lover! Hehe :)

    I'm following you now as well!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    <3
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could I possibly forget about the Salvatore Brothers! Wow, what a lapse in memory. Who wouldn't want those two walking the Earth. I suppose for now I will settle for Paul Wesley and Ian Somerholder! LOL!

    I love the fairies too.

    My Follow Friday and Book Blog Hop

    Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices on your supernatural creatures! I wouldn't mind seeing some Shadowhunters... And I love the pics of your pets - so cute!

    New follower :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    My Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  5. OLD FOLLOWER.

    I have NO pets.

    Stop by my blog this weekend for book giveaways and 99 cent E-books.

    There will be two different posts from two different authors for the giveaways and E-books.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. New follower! I'd love the Iron Fey to be real - especially Prince Ash. And Shadowhunters too. Love Jace!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww your animals are so cute! And I love their names. ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that'd be really cool if everything in the Mortal Instruments series came out of the closet. I love that world! :)

    Cute pets too! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my friday memes and following my blog! I'm following your blog now as well! :]

    ♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)